This excursion will offer you a possibility to enjoy in the panoramic view on the central dalmatian coast and its hinterland. View on the city of Split from four different hills in its surrounding, starting either from west or east depending from your accommodation. Sutilija above Trogir, Malačka pass on Kozjak mountains (550m), Fortress of Klis (380m) and Gornja Podstrana (320m), are four points from where you can enjoy scenic view of central Dalmatian coast with its islands. Also, drive through the hinterland will give you the idea of living in the hinterland, today as in the history.
from 50 €
- Pick up from your accommodation around 9 AM; drive to the first point, stop for photo shooting and continue to the next points.
- After the third point, stop for eventual snack or lunch break in an local tavern
- After the fourth point drive back to your accommodation or any point of your wish on the route.
- On the way will be organize stops for photo shooting
- Central Dalmatia is a cradle of the Croatian state and as such is interesting to make a tour around the mountains and passes
- Price: 70€ p.p. for 4 persons, 60 € p.p. for 5-6 persons and 50€ p.p. for 7-8 persons
Price includes: tour guide/driver, 1/2L water p.p. and entrance to the Klis fortress
Minimum 4, maximum 8 persons