For all of you who wish to visit the history of central Dalmatia, this is the right choice. Depending on your accommodation we will start either from west or east (Trogir or Split). Visit of the only late antique palace on planet, castles along the shore and the “open air” museum, city of Trogir, is for sure something you should not miss when you are so close to these interesting places. Experienced tour guide will bring you back to the past of interesting historical sites and stop with you in a local tavern or cafeteria for a drink or coffee to chat with you.
cca 6 hours
from 60 €
- pick up from your accommodation around 9 AM, drive to Split or Trogir (depending from where is the start)
- guided tour of the locations, stop somewhere on the route for a drink
- visiting the highlights of Split and Trogir (both cathedrals, unique examples of late antiquity, romanesque and gothic renaissance styles).
- Drive back to your accommodation or any point of your whish on the route.
- Price: 80€ p.p. for 4 persons, 70 € p.p. for 5-6persons and 60€ p.p. for 7-8 persons
Price includes: tour guide/driver, 1/2L water p.p. and entrance fees to both cathedrals
Minimum 4, maximum 8 persons