Little bit of everything that makes the Balkans the last exotic region in Europe. Mid and south Dalmatian coast with its UNESCO cities and with a break in Herzegovina’s highlights, Medjugorje and Mostar. Montenegro’s coast is a beautiful beach destination. Lake Skadar is the biggest lake on the Balkans divided by Albania and Montenegro. Albania for itself is for sure together with the Republic North Macedonia the most exotic part of the Balkans. The oldest lake in Europe, lake Ohrid is on our route. Skopje, a city rich in diversity. Belgrade, city where the great Danube is really big. Many pictures and experiences along this tour will be small adventures for you, starting from the hospitality, gastronomy and why not, prices that you’ll pay for certain costs.
- 1.day – Arrival to Split, overnight in a hotel
- 2.day – After a guided tour of the Diocletian Palace, departure to Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) stop for a visit of the shrine Medjugorje, upon arrival in Mostar sightseeing of the old town, overnight in a hotel (170km/106miles)
- 3.day – Departure towards Dubrovnik through east Herzegovina, stop in Trebinje for a lunch. Arrival to Dubrovnik, overnight in a hotel (137km/85km)
- 4.day – Sightseeing of Dubrovnik and free time for leisure. Overnight in a hotel
- 5.day – Departure for Montenegro, Kotor bay, Kotor, Budva, Ulcinj and Shkoder (Albania), overnight in a hotel (199km/124miles)
- 6.day – Drive to Tirana, sightseeing and time for lunch, continuing towards Ohrid (North Macedonia) (233km/145km)
- 7.day – Sightseeing of Ohrid and eventually a boat ride along the lake to the monastery of Saint Naum. After a lunch, drive to Skopje, overnight in a hotel. (172km/107miles)
- 8.day – Free for leisure in Skopje till the departure towards Belgrade, overnight in a hotel. 436 km/270miles)
- 9.day – Departure home according to your flight schedules or continuation of your own program
- Any travel service you might wish like transfers, guided tours, chauffeur service, visits to the Dalmatian hinterland properties, escorting/translation of business meetings, catering, tastings of local products such as wine, olive oil, cheese, smoked ham, fish, sweets and other delicacies. We will be pleased to make it happened for you.