Small country for a big holiday – Mediterranean as it once was – Croatia, full of life. All this slogans are describing a country which is partly in mid Europe, partly on the Balkan and partly on the Mediterranean sea. Her capital city of Zagreb, national parks, UNESCO cultural heritages and many more are waiting for you. Come together with me and enjoy the Croatian way of life (mostly doing nothing ?). „Clash“ of orient and occident in Mostar will help you to be little bit more familiar with the situation 25 years ago on the Balkan. Last but not least, the pearl of the Adriatic is expecting you.
- 1.day – Arrival to Zagreb, overnight
- 2.day – Zagreb city tour and free time for your own exploring, overnight in a hotel
- 3.day – Departure towards Plitvice Lakes, visit to the national park and after a snack, journey continues to Zadar, overnight in a hotel. (270km/168miles)
- 4.day – Sightseeing of Zadar and journey towards Šibenik, snack/lunch stop on the way. Sightseeing of Šibenik. Overnight in a hotel (75km/47miles)
- 5.day – Visit of the Krka national park, stop for lunch on the road to Trogir. Trogir sightseeing. Overnight in a hotel in Split. (125km/78miles)
- 6.day – Visit of the Diocletian Palace with free time for own exploring, overnight in a hotel.
- 7.day – Departure towards Dubrovnik along the adriatic coastal road with interesting stops on the way down to Dubrovnik, such as Omiš, Makarska, Baćina lakes, Mali Ston’s oyster banks and Ston’s defense walls; the longest wall in Europe. Overnight in a hotel. (220km/137miles)
- 8.day – Sightseeing of Dubrovnik and time for own exploring
- 9.day – Departure home according to your flight schedules or continuation of your own program
- Any travel service you might wish like transfers, guided tours, chauffeur service, visits to the Dalmatian hinterland properties, escorting/translation of business meetings, catering, tastings of local products such as wine, olive oil, cheese, smoked ham, fish, sweets and other delicacies. We will be pleased to make it happened for you.