Three former Yugoslav republics are forming the west Balkans, Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. At the time of the heaviest Turkish attacks on the Balkans, the todays border between Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina was named „Antemurale Christianitatis“ or „Bulwark of Christendom“, label used for a country defending the frontiers of Christian Europe from the Ottoman Empire. This historical fact is a guarantee for interesting destinations on the west Balkan tour. Capitals, world wonder, Dalmatian coast, Christian shrine, Orient city, Jerusalem of Europe, Danube, wine, horses and many more things are expecting us.
- 1.day – Arrival at Zagreb, overnight in a hotel
- 2.day – After breakfast, sightseeing of Zagreb and free time for leisure, in the afternoon departure towards Ljubljana (Slovenia), sightseeing and overnight in a hotel 138km/86miles
- 3.day – Departure towards Postojna cave, after the visit of the cave continue of the journey to Poreč (Croatia), overnight in a hotel 162km/101miles
- 4.day – Via Rovinj and Pula, arrival to Opatija, overnight in a hotel. 149km/93miles
- 5.day – Departure towards Zadar via Rijeka and Lika county, in Zadar sightseeing and overnight. 252km/157miles
- 6.day – Visit of Šibenik and arrival to Split, Croatia, sightseeing and overnight in a hotel. 161km/100miles
- 7.day – From Split to Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) via Mostar with a sightseeing stop and possible visit to the Medjugorje shrine. Overnight in an Sarajevo’s hotel. 300km/186miles
- 8.day – Sightseeing of Sarajevo and departure towards the Danube river in Ilok (Croatia), from there the journey continues to Osijek, overnight in a hotel. 354km/220miles
- 9.day – Drive through Slavonia, via Djakovo and Slavonski Brod towards Zagreb, free time for leisure, overnight in a hotel. 280km/174miles
- 10. day – Departure home according to your flight schedules or continuation of your own program
- Any travel service you might wish like transfers, guided tours, chauffeur service, visits to the Dalmatian hinterland properties, escorting/translation of business meetings, catering, tastings of local products such as wine, olive oil, cheese, smoked ham, fish, sweets and other delicacies. We will be pleased to make it happened for you.